OK, what do I buy next? :-)

To replace an aging 1996 Dodge Ram?

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Quiet Desperation wrote in news:290320051830124910% snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com:

A new Hemi Ram.

Joe

Friend of mine has one of those. Reeeeeal nice, but I find I'm tired of BIG trucks.

I'd like to see Jeep bring the latest Gladiator concept to production, though. I'm digging that.

I may go Wrangler.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

Depends. What do you plan to do with it? It's like asking, "What tool do I buy", without saying what job you plan to perform.

Reply to
.boB
*sigh* Well QD, if you really must know... and you are just itching to spend some more money it's burning a hole in your pocket and all that and no one else has thought of it.

I would like you to buy this

FOR ME!!!!!!!

Pretty Please?

Kate

| >>To replace an aging 1996 Dodge Ram? | >

| > A new Hemi Ram. | >

| > Joe | > Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | > Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC | | Depends. What do you plan to do with it? It's | like asking, "What tool do I buy", without saying what | job you plan to perform. | | -- | .boB | 1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged! | 2001 Dodge Dakota QC 5.9/4x4/3.92 | 1966 Mustang Coupe - Daily Driver | 1966 FFR Cobra - Ongoing project |

Reply to
SVTKate

Quiet Desperation wrote in news:290320051957229796% snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com:

DC's supposedly coming out with the SRT Grand Cherokee. It'll have a

400hp+ Hemi 6.1 with 4WD.

Joe

Oh, next purchase is at least a year away.

I want one of these:

And I want it in metallic desert camouflage. :)

Park that next to the Mustang in my driveway, and the coolness factor would skew satellite temperature readings for the whole area.

Reply to
Quiet Desperation

I've waited this long...

LOL

| | I want one of these: | |

| | And I want it in metallic desert camouflage. :) | | Park that next to the Mustang in my driveway, and the coolness factor | would skew satellite temperature readings for the whole area.

*big silly assed grin* Oh man NO Sh*T! That would be a fun toy.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I was going to buy something similar for my pretty much modless wonder

5.0 (cat back and no air silencer...does it qualify as a modless wonder? I think it's close)

But for about the same money, I got one of these! (Pics are large...sorry...haven't started the page)

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
Jimmy

"Jimmy" wrote

Ack. It's a Pontiac!! (Insert expletive here)

Reply to
66 6F HCS

If you feel that way, then you'd really flip if you saw what somebody is doing on LS1tech dot com . Installing an LS1 in a SN chasis..

Thread titled "New discoveries for LS1 into Mustangs Swaps"

Jimmy

On 31 Mar 2005 11:40:27 -0800, "Jimmy" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Well I'll be a two legged copy-cat, although I had it first. I had a `69 Lemans exactly like yours in Ca after I got back from a tour in Korea. I bought it in `81 with 38,000 miles on the clock for $1500 from an independent dealers lot outside Travis AFB

Reply to
ZombyWoof

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:38:50 -0700, "66 6F HCS" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Poor Old Nazi Thinks It's A Cadillac. :)

Reply to
ZombyWoof

| >"Jimmy" wrote | >>

| >> But for about the same money, I got one of these! (Pics are | >> large...sorry...haven't started the page) | >>

| >Ack. It's a Pontiac!! (Insert expletive here) | >

| Poor Old Nazi Thinks It's A Cadillac. :)

Nazi? Hmm... that's not the way I remember it. ;-\

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Me neither. BTW Kate, got some pics for you of the St. Pat's day parade in NYC if interested.

My brother an I tried jumping in and marching off 45 Street & 5th Ave. While we saw some guys in there, there were mostly women. We were promply told (not by the NYPD either) that we needed to be Alumni of "The Womans School". The Women's school of where, I dunno....but we felt like idiots none the less....

Reply to
Jimmy

The St Pat's parade huh! Sounds like quite an event! yea, post them on webshots or something and shoot us a link!

Kate

| > Nazi? Hmm... that's not the way I remember it. ;-\ | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

OK, Kate. Here it goes!

Here's the pics. They're on a CHEESO web page I put together quick. The biggest pic is about 270k.

The guy measuring the garbage can is about 60k.

Reply to
Jimmy

Cool. I paid twice what you paid though! But it is 2005....what's 1500 1981 dollars equal to today?

Reply to
Jimmy

DUH...

Here's the link....

Jimmy

Holy drunken Irishmen Batman! That is one helluva big crowd of people!

I gotta tell ya though, I liked the weird guy the best. Why do you suppose he was doing that?

I love to catch people doing weird things.

Thanks for posting the pictures. That's prolly as close as I will ever get!

Kate

| > Here's the pics. They're on a CHEESO web page I put together quick. The | > biggest pic is about 270k. | >

| > The guy measuring the garbage can is about 60k. | >

| > > Kate | > >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate