one more pix

here's one more pix.

boy

Reply to
cobra boy

Argggghhhhhh that kills me!!

-Mike

--

98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears w/ new bearings & shims Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

Reply to
<memset

Man, that is brutal! Before I bought my 98 I looked at a ragtop Cobra just like that one, I've always loved that color combo. Those pics just scare the hell outta me but you really gotta be thankful the impact wasn't a foot or so closer to the cabin. Congrats on surviving that one.

Out of curiosity, are you going to buy the salvage back? If so, I may be interested in the bare block or shortblock if its still intact.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98