Congratulations Mario!

Congratulations Mario, your fellow VW enthusiasts have selected you as the "Biggest Douchebag in the Universe". Your mother must be so proud.

??There he is, the biggest douchebag in the Universe. Mario, you giant Douche ?.. ??

Leopold Stotch

so and what does that change. theres still a shop full of work because

99% of my customers like my service.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

If you work as slow on everybody else's car as you did on Joan's then a shop full of work would work out to about 3 cars per year. Given that we've got good evidence of at least one dissatisfied customer this year I don't see how you can claim a 99% satisfaction rate, at lease not in

2007. Maybe you could get the rest of your satisfied customers to speak up here or on The Samba. Oh, btw we can track source IP addresses so don't get any funny ideas about creating a few "sock puppets" to show up praising your work.

And really, congratulations on the "Doucheie". Can't wait to see the award statue. Where are you going to display it in your shop?

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

99% is because I'm a full service shop I also do oil $ brakr changes and the full restorations ...I'm a one stop shop for most of my customers.

LOL most of my customers get first had experiece and thats what brings them back. till they cant pay.

the yellow ghia belongs to a customer that has had me work on a dozen of his VWs and is the person that owns the 21 window , and who has always been satisfied with my work.

I bet 90% of the people on here that talk BS about me has never been to my shop or has ever had paid less at a shop to do the quality of work I do.

Again if your just going to follow the flock because you have no clue what the truth is or who I am than please stay away and thanks for all the laughs.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

No, thank you. Stay firm dude, the apologies are on the way.

Reply to
protododo

When you run out of oil in the shop for an oil change, do you drain it from someone else's vehicle?

The last stop, perhaps, also?

. . . "first had experience"; stop, you're killing me.

No really, thank you again for the laughs. Keep ém coming, popular opinion is going your way.

Reply to
protododo

Is that sung to the same tune as "There she is, Miss America"?

Randall Post

Check out the latest pics in your thread on the samba Mario.

Do you really consider that to be a "full restoration" that is worth $9k?

Please do tell, how did you get it to make it look like it had 30+ year old undercoating?

Reply to
westy742002

Here's the "quality" that you get with a "complete restoration" from Vintage Werks aka Mario Gavazzi:

Scott H

Just explain this one, Mario. That's all I ask. Just this one.

Neil

Hello when are you all going to figure this out. All that you see in those pictures take time to fix. Time=money

Thats why it was taking so long to do it and the cost was what it was. but when mindless people like you bitch that its costing to much or taking to much time then I'm forced to do what I can.

Welcome to reality thats whats you get when your not willing to pay WHAT IT COST to do the job right.

I stand behind the work I was paid for and not paid for.

And this is my last post here only because this is nothing but a minless waste of my time.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Where did the $9k go? Honestly, where did all the meth, er, I mean money go?

So, its time to go find an even more obscure message board to try and screw people over?

Reply to
westy742002

Let's see, your original estimate was for $5000.00 and it would be done in a month. Correct ?

Reply to
Randy

screw out of their well-earned and earnestly-spent money....

Yeah, Mario, I left the "minless", because I didn't want to forget to embarrass Sherry.

Reply to
m0nk3y_69

restorers would never have touched the car if she wasn't going to fix that. I keep forgettting your a "pretend to be restorer". She spent 9 k and it looks like that, man you really out did your self this time. As you say it'll bake you in the a$$. I intend to help it along all i can. As the crooks said in the old days " its time to get the hell outta dodge". Oh don't play the i'm so misunderstood, everybody pick on me cause i'm so good cards. The pics tell the whole truth with more to come.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

I think this set of photos should really show you what you'll get for $9,000.00 if you take your car to Mario

Mario, you really should be ashamed of yourself. That is just despicable.

Reply to
westy742002

Since your message with photos came eight days after the previous message, I don't think many people saw Mario's handiwork. In some places where you sanded away the Bondo, it looked like it was applied at least 1/4" thick. No wonder Mario is called the King of Bondo.

I hope you also posted your photos on other forums. And I hope Joan doesn't give up the fight but takes Mario to court. She'll certainly have enough evidence in her favor.

Randall

Reply to
Randall Post

I looked in the phone book and found Mario:

in red.

Reply to
Karl

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks Vintagewerks snipped-for-privacy@aol.com