Opinion poll - louvers for 99+ Mustangs

What do you think about rear window louvers on a 99+ Mustang?

Here's a link to Visus, which is what I have been looking at...

Craig

Reply to
Craig Plesco

No. Sorry, I meant to say HELL NO!

Helmut Roner

1988 GT
Reply to
HELMUT RONER

I just don't think they look right...i had an 83 Celica with them and it didnt look bad...

Are you trying to keep the sunlight/heat out or is it for looks?

Reply to
Shane Metzler

I dunno, man. They're OK on a fastback, but somehow, they just don't look right on a 99+

take care, Scott

Reply to
Scott Stevenson

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Sorry, I don't like them.

but... it's your car, you can do whatever you like with it!

Kate

| > Here's a link to Visus, which is what I have been looking at... | >

| > Craig | | A guy down the street has them on his blue '02-'03 (?). I don't like the | look. They're right on a late 60s-early 70s car, but not late model. But | opinions are like @$$holes... | | -- | -Keith | '96 GT 5spd ... with an '02 engine | |

Reply to
SVTKate

I don't think so...

Reply to
Ken and Amy Andrews

Reply to
Michael Seeley

Like, Kate said, i don't like them, but it's your car so do whatever you want to it. If you put them on I will eventually find you, rip them off the car, saw it into pieces, and feed you the chips after I beat you to a pulp for ruining the stance of what is *considered* a badass car. :o)

Helmut Roner

1988 GT without cheese grating louvers
Reply to
HELMUT RONER