| >| I'm having..."/>

Opinions on Invisible Glass

I'm having a hard time keeping the interior glass on *El Iman* clean these days. I saw an ad in a car mag for a product called Invisible Glass, and it
sounded like the neatest thing since, well, slice bread. Anyone try this stuff before?
- Max - ======Max said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of them ventured to question him, "Who are you?" knowing that it was Max. -- Max 21:12
The stuff F-ing ROCKS!
It is, hands down, the BEST glass cleaner I have ever used.
What the hell, give it a try, just a few bucks at Pep Boys. What do you have to lose. It absolutely gets that nasty A/C film off of the inside of your windows.
Kate
| I'm having a hard time keeping the interior glass on *El Iman* clean these | days. I saw an ad in a car mag for a product called Invisible Glass, and it | sounded like the neatest thing since, well, slice bread. Anyone try this stuff | before? | | | - Max - | ======| Max said to them, "Come and have breakfast." | None of them ventured to question him, "Who are | you?" knowing that it was Max. -- Max 21:12
Now, hold your hands in the air, wave them around and shout "I Believe!!" ;D Kate
wrote: | > | >| I'm having a hard time keeping the interior glass on *El Iman* clean | these | >| days. I saw an ad in a car mag for a product called Invisible Glass, and | >| it sounded like the neatest thing since, well, slice bread. Anyone try | >| this stuff before? | | > | > The stuff F-ing ROCKS! | > | > It is, hands down, the BEST glass cleaner I have ever used. | > | > What the hell, give it a try, just a few bucks at Pep Boys. What do you | > have to lose. | > It absolutely gets that nasty A/C film off of the inside of your windows. | | Jezis, Kate . . . I'm sold! | | I'll get some tomorrow! | | | - Max - | = = = | Clean glass excites me. | |