Optima Yellowtop battery

Anyone have any experience with the Optima Yellowtop battery? Any leads to best price.. (yes I've googled and froogled my butt off)

Reply to
Chuck

No direct experience, but from what I've heard, they're awesome.

How does compare?

Reply to
Garth Almgren

I had looked at batterymart.. but with shipping, it comes to same price as local auto parts store... only differance is core charge and tax... (I would save about $10 by buying from them) Thanks for the info though Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Yep. It's a nice battery. Expensive, but nice.

Although, it's probably overkill for most people.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

Could I interest you in a billet aluminum holder made especially for the Optima? I'm changing stuff around and will have it for sale. You can see it at either Jeg's or Summit

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Thanks... but no.. I'm using the Optima as a portable power supply.. not installing in any vehicle. Chuck

Reply to
Chuck