OT: Dodge Ram 1500...any good?

Hello All,

My brother is looking at a Dodge Ram 1500 with the Magnum V8, 4WD...it has

140,000 on it...The guy wants 7500...I think its alittle pricey...what does everyone think...should he pass?

Thanks,

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

What does NADA say & what does KBB say? From there, use your brother's budget & your brains put together.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Shane,

Hard to say, Shane. Pop the info into Kelly Blue book and see what that tells you.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:22:22 -0500, "Shane Metzler" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Well it is the infamous depends. Are they all highway miles in a short period of time, or off-road miles over a long period? Was it used as one would expect a truck to be used, or was it used as most are today as a passenger vehicle? I have been told I am not allowed to use a broadsword to disprove ?The Pen is Mightier than the sword?.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

KBB says the price is decent...but I didn't know the "duty life" of that engine.

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Reply to
440DodgemPLY

I am a total idiot...Its a 1997 v8 magnum...

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Reply to
440DodgemPLY