great wax and polish!!

hi all
this is a really good wax and polish kit:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $62943249&ssPageName≠ME:B:LC:MT:1
Louis
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I'll stick to using Meguiars thanks. $25 is a bit high. Hell I thought $10 was a little high before.
-Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $62943249&ssPageName≠ME:B:LC:MT:1
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
at 25 Feb 2004, louis [ snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com] wrote in
Hmmm, GM polish offered by someone with eBay ID Lou*** and posted in here by somone called Louis. Tooting our own horn are we???

--
_ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue)
|_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA)
Paul wrote:

Hey, I bet if you could toot your own horn, you'd be posting in this group a lot less.. :-P
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com