OT: Forget Cobra Jet, Think Scram Jet

For you speed demons.

--
LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- NASA officials on Monday
postponed for a day the launch of an unmanned experimental jet that
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote:

C'mon Patrict, this baby *does* have ram-air. After all, you know what scramjet *really* stands for don't ya???
Let me spell it out: "scramjet" means s-c-ramjet which means what???
(Insert echo chamber) SUPER COBRA RAMJET. Didn't a particular snake try telling you these babies could really fly??? Wow!!! That means you're endorsing the SCJ. Cool!!! See, I knew you'd finally come around.....:-)
-- Mike 93 Cobra
Patrick wrote:

That depends on how hard they are to reciver.... ;-D
--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate