OT: Great eBay ad...

I think this woman stole a chapter from our book (my wife and I). Seeing something like this helps me to realize that everything my kids do is pretty much normal...most of the time. If I can figure out how to keep my clone from going to the backyard and squatting to take a crap I will be okay.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:05:30 GMT, "2.3Sleeper" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Shit she has got 73 bids and the damn thing is up to $345. I need to break out my old creative writing text. There's money to be mined in those e-bay hills.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Did you notice that the high bidder is the guy that sold the advertizing apace on his forehead?

Good link Don! Great for a laugh, makes me happier than ever that my children are grown. But then, they NEVER did the stuff that that woman's kids did.. damn! Talk about out of control!

Kate

| >I think this woman stole a chapter from our book (my wife and I). Seeing | >something like this helps me to realize that everything my kids do is pretty | >much normal...most of the time. If I can figure out how to keep my clone | >from going to the backyard and squatting to take a crap I will be okay. | >

| >Don Manning | >

| Shit she has got 73 bids and the damn thing is up to $345. I need to | break out my old creative writing text. There's money to be mined in | those e-bay hills. | -- | | "Maybe worshiping the cross and the painful death rather | than the well lived life really has distorted our sense | of who we are and what life is about." -- Author unkown

Reply to
SVTKate

It's up over a thousand bucks now... amazing!

Reply to
SVTKate