Think this ebay auction is a con? :)

eBay item:

200106899586 "2004 BLACK FORD MONDEO ST220 ESTATE + TOUCH SCREEN NAV Buy it Now £4100"

"IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEND THEM DIRECTLY TO MY HUSBANDS EMAIL-

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk"

I think the hubby may have annoyed the wife? Or a scam. Or a genuine bargain? Anyone near Stockport want to check? :) The email address is a big warning shout, as is the buy it now price.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

IASIAAS.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

You've got a arse?

Reply to
PC Paul

I Am Sure Its An Amazing ... sausage?

Its A Superior Intermediary And Also Amazingly Satisfactory?

(I know, I know. It's a scam...It's always a scam.)

Reply to
Mike Barnard