OT - Hilarious

Hadn't seen this posted in awhile. Still funny as hell!!

///Mike TS #63

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Thats awesome!! I'm gonna be the only one in town with an O-Pipe.

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Me personally, I'm jonesin' for some of them Cross-Drilled Brake Lines myself.

///Mike TS #63

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Found in the forums, in reference to a motorcycle question about performance parts:

"Nuttin improovs perfermance like increasin the power ta wait ratio. MO POWR + LESS WAIT=GO FASTER If you can engage the services of a Pygmy or a maybe jockey or sum other kinda runt as a rider yer sickel's perfermance 'll be greatly enhanced. "

Where do I find "sum other kinda runt" to drive?

JS

Reply to
JS