I want to apologize

I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended anyone, I apologize.

Reply to
jushil

You're apologizing for my bad mouth? oook..

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
351CJ

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:57:37 -0800, jushil rearranged some electrons to form:

Why don't you apologize for your grammar and spelling? I guess they aren't teaching that in middle school any more.

Reply to
David M

YOU are speaking for a long time member of our group?? Just go away....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Clearly I was kidding. Maybe you should look up sarcasm in the dictionary.

Reply to
jushil

This is a preview of how it is here right after Christmas, when all the little kiddies get their new PC. I'm not looking forward to that.

Reply to
John

Awww crap John, I forgot all about that.

Might be a great time to go to Hawaii or the Caribbean for a couple of weeks.

Kate

| >> I want to apologize for Mike and how bad of mouth he has. I really dont | >> care, I was just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have offended | >> anyone, I apologize. | >>

| > YOU are speaking for a long time member of our group?? Just go | > away.... | >

| | This is a preview of how it is here right after Christmas, when all the | little kiddies get their new PC. I'm not looking forward to that. | | -- | John | ThunderSnake #59 | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Wish I could, but we are saving up for Disney World during Spring Break. Debbie's taking her six kids. *Me* and the other five ;-)

Reply to
John

how old do you think that I am? I am 19 years old. So yeah im a little kiddy. You probably are not much older. I go to College not high school. Okay Kate

---Justin

Reply to
jushil

Justin, I have underwear older than you.

Reply to
John

Now that is just sick. Im glad that you keep underwear.

-Justin

Reply to
jushil

Kate has kids older than you, Justin. But she looks as young as a 19 year old & can be as funny as one too!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Now *THAT* is COOL lmfao... but slightly disturbing.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

"jushil" wrote in news:1102878909.701274.298870 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Note: Sarcasm does NOT translate well in text, hence emoticons like

*sarcasm*

Your inability to communicate should not be our problem

Reply to
Nicodemus Telrenner

Maybe you should look up some info on ettiquet in Usenet. You also may want to look up abuse ans see how it is listed in Time-Warner's TOS agreement. I am sure that spamming of commercial ads to Usenet is listed...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yabutt ... It's still 2 weeks away

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

TMI!!!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Heh, not according to the information *someone* posted about you and your mom and the highschool you goto... BWAAHAHAHAHAA!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:07:57 -0800, jushil rearranged some electrons to form:

Bullshit. You're in high school.

Post Falls High School JV Football Calendar for 4/10/2004 Hillstead, Justin #60 Year: 11

Now go wipe your nose, you little punk.

Reply to
David M