OT Mothers Day

Yes, Henry Ford had a Mother :0)

A MOTHER'S DAY TOAST

Please lift your glasses high to honor mothers, Everyone's first love, Who risk their lives giving birth, Who respect the heart-thoughts of their children, Who know "mother" is not the same as "smother."

To mothers, Who always believe we can and will improve, Who love us deeply enough to let us go, Who end every phone call with "I love you," Who never give up hoping for our happiness.

We thank them for their strength, We honor them for their suffering, We forgive them their mistakes, For in becoming aware of their limitations, We learn to acknowledge our own, To our mothers -- and their love. SuzAnne C. Cole, Houston

Reply to
Spike