Re: {OT:} Report Questions Pentagon Accounts

It's all starting to unravel. The entire Bush II administration will

>be completely discredited. > >Report Questions Pentagon Accounts > >A Senate investigation has concluded that top Pentagon officials began >assembling lists of harsh interrogation techniques in the summer of >2002 for use on detainees at Guantanamo Bay and that those officials >later cited memos from field commanders to suggest that the proposals >originated far down the chain of command, according to congressional >sources briefed on the findings. > >The sources said that memos and other evidence obtained during the >inquiry show that officials in the office of then-Defense Secretary >Donald H. Rumsfeld started to research the use of waterboarding, >stress positions, sensory deprivation and other practices in July >2002, months before memos from commanders at the detention facility in >Cuba requested permission to use those measures on suspected >terrorists. > >
061602779.html?wpisrc=newsletter

Most people who love America don't think or care that terrorists are being questioned too "harshly" as you would say. You seem to forget who we are dealing with. Do you want me to post a link of the beheadings? Do you want me to post pictures of the September 11, 2001 attacks that killed over 3,000 innocent people on our own soil? Oh yeah, those attacks, remember them?

When will you wake up and realize we are under attack and at war with radical Islam terrorists and they will use every resource at their disposal to wear us down, that includes people like you who hate everything that has made this country the best place on Earth to live.

Reply to
badgolferman

I recall well the stats and the photos of 9/11. 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis. How many Saudis do we have in Gitmo? How do we know that the people detained FOR YEARS at Gitmo without trials are guilty of being other than in the wrong place at the wrong time, or giving "the evil eye" to a hungover CIA agent? The US gave trials to even the evil geniuses at Nuremberg, so why not try these detainees in open court, where the world can see the trial and the evidence against them? Hell, it's only been six years.

Reply to
mack

Would you be saying that if they did it to a member of your family who was innocent?

Reply to
MaceFace

And would you be saying that if one of your family members who was innocent had been beheaded or blown up by an Islamofascist?

Bill Putney