OT: Question about Thunder Bird 3.6 motors

Does anyone know if you can replace older heads (1984 3.8L) with newer super coup heads (1990 3.6L)?
Sorry about the OT post but I'm a mustang guy and have no idea about
Thunder birds, and had no ware else to go
Thanks Scott
Super Coupes had a 3.8L as well. While the SC 3.8L was based upon the standard 3.8L, almost every part in the engine was upgraded. The heads were one of them.
I'd imagine that you could bolt the SC heads on... unless you're getting them for next-to-free, though, I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. It might help your power output somewhat, but not tons. They were also designed for a blower.. not sure what that'll mean to your NA 3.8L. They're probably low compression, meaning you could end up losing power even if they flow better.
Now, if you really want to upgrade that '84... swap the whole SC engine in - blower, computer and all. Then you'll have a car that should run well against stock 5.0's...
JS

Well Its for my graps car, the heads might be warped so i thought maybe the sc heads would be stronger and cheeper if the old heads have to have a valve grind and shave.