OT: Scrappers Depot logo

Not too long ago, someone was on here asking for someone to help making a logo for The Scrappers Depot. I have finished one, but I don't have the email address to send it back to anymore.... I'm still looking though. If the person that was asking sees this, please email me, krammit(nospam)@charter.net and as always, remove (nospam)

Reply to
Krammit

I emailed you ... I believe that would have been Don aka 2.3 Sleeper :-)

Krammit wrote:

Reply to
Donna, aka Diamondz

You know I always wondered what became of that... I sent a prototype logo over to them, but never heard back as to whether they liked it or not. I'll e-mail you with the address I was using for them.

Bryan

Reply to
The Hurdy Gurdy Man