Swap - Your Wrangler Jeep for my 2002 Daihatsu YRV

I'm looking for a good manual Jeep Wrangler 2.5l YJ in the south or east midlands. Ideally it won't have been off-road much, will have a good soft roof and won't be modified.

I am offering a swap for my 2002 Daihatsu YRV premium - red, 1300cc VVT engine with less than 35k miles, A/C, ABS, glass panel roof, service history in excellent condition - this car usually gives around 45mpg. (Different to the Jeep, eh?) It is worth around £3500.

If you are interested in looking, I can send pictures, etc. Please email me on the return email address, but remove the 'REMOVE' from the address.

Many thanks

Adam H

Reply to
Adam H