OT Somebody with a bad garage day.

Think these cars will start?? Perhaps in the Spring??...Take a peek...

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

What's the story? Leaky roof?

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Word is the water pipe in garage froze/burst and voila...

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

The good news is it cleaned up with a kerosene heater and a squeegy... :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'm sure the convertible was just *thrilled* about all the ice.

Sucks to be that guy I guess. Sometimes on-street parking isn't so bad. ;-)

JS

Reply to
JS

I was just going to say, they should be fine just getting the temp above freezing in there...

Reply to
Brent P

That picture has been around for awhile. Always seems to pop up during the winter months here in the northern hemisphere.

Reply to
Greg B.