OT sorta... Car gets Television coverage

Producer emailed today to say my Mustang will be aired on SpikeTV's Power Block, which will air Saturday 10 June between noon and 2 pm, and repeated on Sunday between 11 am and 1 pm, in the Segment "Courtney's Picks".

Reply to
Spike

I would rather have Courtney pick me over my car. ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

That goes without saying!

Reply to
Spike

Reply to
Cobra Boy

Lots of hard work, and LOTS of $$$ and it's still not "finished". :0)

The accomplishment is also a tribute to some very helpful newsgroup members who post here. :0)

Reply to
Spike

So, are you still sniffing the seats! ha ha ha!!

I'll be watching :)

Tomas

Reply to
Tomas

Knew I forgot to do something... but that wasn't it either.... LOL :0)

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Outstanding, Spike. Since I don't have cable or satellite, any chance you can get a copy of the piece and post it somewhere?

Joe

I have cable but no way to record. The CD/DVD is just a player, and the VCR has been sitting so long it now just eats tapes :0) But, I am working on trying to get it copied for me. Then I will have to see what I need to do to post it someplace.

Reply to
Spike

Cool. Please post details if/when it happens. I'd love to check it out. Another thought - maybe you can post the file on an ftp server somewhere...

Thanks and congrats again.

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Joe

Incredible salvage job. But this picture bothered me. Looks like someone backed it in too far and hit the wall...

I'll see what I can do about burning a DVD for you.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

It is very close, I admit, but didn't touch the wall :0)

Appreciate it. :0) I would reimburse you, of course.

Reply to
Spike

I'll snag it and post it. I'll reply to this thread with the link.

John

93 GT

Spike wrote:

Reply to
jmvannoy

Cool - Thanks, John.

"JohnV@nn" wrote in news:1149900297.662431.217230 @h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
Joe

I saw it!! It was - ummmm QUICK

Geeze Spikerz - ya coulda had a decent photo for it - Man! The one of it in the garage wasn't the best ya coulda done.

But Hey! It still cot on TV I got it on the VCRafter two hours of recording junk. If nothing else fails I can send you the tape :-)

Kate

Reply to
Big Iron

Reply to
jmvannoy

They were rushed for whatever photos I had, and the weather was the pits. so I sent them my disc. Since I haven't seen the airing yet, I don't know what they used.

Reply to
Spike

Thanks John!

Reply to
Spike

Copied it and when i ran it, about half the segment was missing. I do thank you for trying though.

Reply to
Spike

Spike wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Ditto. Very cool, Spike.