OT: United States Flag etiquette.

I have searched and searched, but can not come up with an answer.

3 flag poles. Besides the US Flag and the Oklahoma flag, what other could/should be flown. An answer has to be found since there is 3 poles.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

The Stars & Bars? The Jolly Roger? Checkered Flag? International Dive Flag!

It's actually for a specialty flag. Your company flag, the Stars & Bars and so on. Have a peek here

I actually knew this before I looked it up, but figured you wanted proof...

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I am sure a city flag could be. Also, if for some reason a foreign flag should be flown (if a foreign leader visits or something)

Reply to
The Billy

There's only one obvious answer:

Erik D. '94 white lightning '01 white GT

Reply to
Erik D.

Safety patrol?? :-p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

$54 holy crap!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I would love to have a flag made for my company and use that, but this is for a client. I think the City flag idea would be good. That way it would be, US - State - City.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

pow/mia flag

Reply to
Cecilc33

Amen!! lmao

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

<memset