Canadian On-Line shopping ??

Happy New Year RAMFM.

Does anyone know of good online web sites that are Canadian ??? Damn if they are not hard to find. The only one I've found so far is:

I'll order my parts from here if I have to but it would be nice to compare with other places.

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

Try

(part of DaSilva Racing) I'm kinda partial to Steeda.ca they've joined with MPW in Milton and now have a great shop. Mustang dyno coming in the spring. They are not apposed to obtaining other manufacturers parts.

Reply to
Jafo

Whoa, just quickly compared 3.73 gears:

themustangshop.ca $238.80

steeda.ca $284.93
I realize this is just one part and will definitely compare all my future mods.

Thanks for the link, its nice to be able to compare a little now ;-)

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

Hmmm...am I missing something here?

Magnaflow catback at themustangshop.ca

goesfor $565.79 but yet at the American site of Magnaflow
, it's $595.11($USD).

Now that's a huge difference. Not only that, other catback's (bassani) and the like are around $1400 !!

Makes me a bit cautious about ordering this from themustangshop.ca. I'm a firm believer in "If it seems too good to be true, it is"

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

Ahh ok, Steeda.ca was a new shop/distributor in Brampton the official Steeda distributor for Canada. One of the best if not the best 4.6 tuners in the GTA.

MPW (Mustang Performance Warehouse) was an older, well established and reliable, mainly 5.0 oriented performance shop located in Milton.

Late last year ('04) they joined forces so to speak to provide a broader spectrum of services. They're not locked into Steeda parts and can get you pretty much anything you want. However non-Steeda parts wouldn't necessarily be available on-line.

As far as pricing goes.. careful.. a lot of Canadian sites quote their prices in US dollars.. Sean Hyland for instance.. prices in the catalogue and online look great til you read the fine print.

Couple more sites

US prices here.
Cdn prices here.

Reply to
Jafo

Finally found a site that has white face gauges but:

  1. Are the white face gauge kits available in metric/km for an '03 GT?

No - Unfortunately the white face gauge kits are not available in metric/km at this time, in the future it is very likely that a metric product will be available.

Dammit.

Jeff

01 GT FIPK
Reply to
Jeff

The guys at 'themustangshop' are good. They are a local Calgary, Alberta shop and I have used them numerous times for a number of cars (my own, and others). They've been around for more than 5 years and have moved once (they outgrew their first shop).

I am in no way affiliated with them, just a local satisfied customer.

Chris

Jeff wrote:

Reply to
cprice