OT: Vote for a fellow mustanger!

I got this off of corral.net. I voted for him a couple of times, help him get a free laptop:

"My name is Clint Kelley and I have been a member on the Corral for many years. I am a 4th grade teacher in Beaverton Oregon (right outside Portland). I recently entered a completely silly and superficial contest called "Hot for Teacher" from one of the local radio stations. Over 200 teachers entered and I got picked for the top ten finalists. The winner is determined by on-line votes and gets a free lap top and weekend getaway at the coast. I really need the help, last night I was in last place with only 2% of the votes.

I would really appreciate it if you could help out a fellow Corraller and have a good laugh at the same time.

Follow this link to see the finalists and vote. Scroll down to see the pictures then go to the drop down menu.

My name is Michael Clint Kelley and I am the guy holding the Machete. My dad is a freelance writer and needed a model to hold this huge knife he was writing about. The magazine, Tactical Knives, liked it so much they made it a full page spread. I sent several other pictures, but that is the one the radio station liked the best.

Thanks for the vote, or just have a good laugh,

Clint "Mr. Kelley""

Nothing is in it for me, but he posts on corral and seems like a pretty good guy, so I thought I would pass this along so maybe you all can help him get a free laptop.

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

BTW, here is the original corral thread:

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

I voted for him

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Me too, but it was hard. Teachers never looked like that when I was in school :)

Reply to
Kenny

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Strangely I found myself having a hard time voting too LOL. He scares me.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

No Doubt.