OT: Well, this is it!

I am going to tear down the office this morning, no more puter for a couple of days cause everything is being turned off. Our movers will be here in the morning then we head East.

Dang.. I hope Don is a good cook!

Reply to
SVTKate

News flash: Hurricane Kate heads east :-)

I wish you guys all the luck in your move from this wonderful state of ours. It was definately a pleasure meeting you two, should you need anything please let me know.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Bring some California weather with you when you leave Kate. I miss that place.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Have fun! Aren't you headed to Kentucky? I don't know Kentucky really, but I do know I love Eastern Tennessee.

But not enough to move there from California.

;-)

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

It's colder than a witche's tit out here today!

| > Dang.. I hope Don is a good cook! | >

| > -- | > Kate | >

| > 98 Cobra Drop Top | > With a personal touch... or two. | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

I can hear Kate now... "Are we there yet?"

"are we there yet?"

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
Dana Myers