Oklahoma RAMFM members...

Me, Bluestang98, Scott Van Nest, Jim Chodrick, and whoever else.

If it takes Kate 3 days, then that should put them in here sometime around Sunday.

Jim and Bluestang, you guys know where I live. At least you have been here anyways. Most of that night is still fuzzy still.

Scott, I will get with you on directions if you can make it.

RAMFM cookout, regardless of weather. I need you guys to email me so we can work something out.

dmanning - at - mwcmustangs - dot - com

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I'm thinking Sunday too... Dang! This is going to be fun!

Thanks Don :)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate
2.3 - You have email. Wow, I get to meet the indescribable Kate. Hot damn.
Reply to
Scott Van Nest

D, you got mail. It will be good to meet a few of the others in the newsgroup.

Reply to
Jim Chodrick

I think we're all pretty anxious to meet "she who spawned the red-headed car killer", lol. Drive safely!

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Aren't you suppose to be on the road young lady? Where are you posting from?

-- _______________________________________ "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: The chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"