Saturday Follies (ot)

(OT) only because I didn't work on any Stude stuff Saturday...

But did work on laminating new countertop in the master bath... Didn't want to tear out a built in vanity with all the wallpaper re-do..... Cabinets are ok, but the countertop was so....sixties.. So Saturday was spent cutting and trimming all the pieces. Nine pieces in all... Did everything but glue it down, as time ran out and we have (had) tickets to go see Don Gay do the SPBRA bull riding here in Ocala. Quite a show... 32 rides, as well as about 40 some barrel racers.... The Brazilian contingent was about 14 strong, and those boys can ride. Sunday morning..... Contact cement buzz a'coming... Jeff (happy friggin' Fathers' Day) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

As a side note..... One good thing about the bull riding (and rodeo's in general)..... You can fart in public an no one knows who did it .. Jeff

"Jeff Rice" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

So what's wrong with the sixties? What I remember of them, they were pretty good!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam