Outer Dew Wipes for 1986 Mustang

Looking for Outer Dew wipes for my 1986.

Turns out they are obsolete ?

Go figure I may have to stop putting money into this vehicle if I cannot get something as simple as dew wipes.

Any one have any Ideas on how or where to get some mine are complete toast from the summer heat here in Arizona.

I would look at the auto wreckers, However they are all probably hard as rocks and will break when removed.

I tried 50Resto they don't have any and say they will notify me when the find someone to manufacture them.

it has been several months and still no email their site still claims they do not have the part yet. Maybe never.

Appreciate any Ideas or help.

Thanks,

Gary

Reply to
Photobossman

Not sure they would have them, but you might try

John

Gill

Ouch! nice price. :)

Reply to
Mark

I have the same problem. They're pretty expensive so I've been thinking that there may be some way to remove the old rubber and attach a generic rubber strip to the metal frame. Anyone found a way to do this?

Mr. Bones

86 LX hatchback 3.8
Reply to
Mr Bones