pcv connection?

Hey everyone. I'm putting a 93 EFI motor in my 66 Mustang. Question...the PCV valve that goes into the back of the manifold...does it have two outlets or one? If it is two, I don't know where they both go. Thanks in advance. I know if it is just one, it connects into the upper intake, just not sure where the other pcv connection goes. (I've seen pcv's with one outlet and some with two, that both say they go on this motor.)

Stumped in Carolina.

Reply to
gcroix

Some PC valves come with two vacuum connections but this is so vendors can reduce stocking part numbers. In you case, the small vacuum connection should be plugged off (there is usually a plug included in the package for these applications).

HTH

Question...the

Reply to
Jim Warman