People that drive import cars are lame and I like to make fun of them

Hey you drive a normal economy car except you put spoilers on it!!! LOL!!!!

Riceboys is a funny word!!!

Reply to
John McNeal

People that post messages like yours are lonely, looking for attention, and insecure.

Bob '03 Cobra coupe

Reply to
Bob

Yeah I'd hafta agree. How ya doin', Bob?

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Sorry, even the the japanese shit like a simple civic v-tech is

Reply to
©N¥ikuli, Williåm©

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:54:19 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Bob puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's told -

I agree, Bob.

The Magnificent Bastard '03 Volvo S60

Reply to
The Magnificent Bastard

Seems like the anti jap advertisements from american can makers are working. The Japs taught the 'Mercans how to make great cars that belong on the road, not in the maintainance pit. Great looking cars that wallow on every turn and are so top heavy they topple over whenever they pass a gas station.

Reply to
Jon

Yeah, but if you slap a decal on it, it goes faster!

Reply to
Rockboy

Tsk, tsk - you're supposed to swallow Ritalin... not snort it.

Rgds, George Macdonald

George Macdonald