Personally if it ain't a 66' fastback I wouldn't own a mustang.

Friends,

Personally if it ain't a 66' fastback I wouldn't own a mustang. I'd save up my money and buy a cobra replica.

Stu

Reply to
Will

Thanks for telling us what the voices in your head are saying.

Reply to
Keith

'66's are for girls. '67 and up are better %^p StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Friends, you have friends............Boy did I get an eyeful just watching your other antagonistic posts when I did a search of Deja news and your current email address......................

Will wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

'67 convertable kicks your '66's ass!