Looking for a 66 fastback

Anyone have, or have a lead? Looking for a 1966 Fastback that I can do a resto-mod with. Not looking for a "show winner" just a basic 'Stang driver / survivor that I can play with. '66 preferred, but a '65 would work well also.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

Aren't we all?

Reply to
351CJ

My answer, but you beat me to it!

Paul, former owner of a '66 hardtop

: > Thanks! : :

Reply to
Paul

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Yep, I am also

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

My '71 four bolt main 351 Cobra Jet with Toploader 4 speed and Lincoln Versailles 9 inch 3.89/1 traction loc disc brake rearend would be in it in no time... :-)

Reply to
351CJ