Pics from the street > new Shelby GT-500

Patrick '93 Cobra '03 Focus ZX3

Reply to
NoOption5L

Patrick, I hate you I really really hate you

*sigh* drool*pout*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

This what I can't stand about Ford; I salivate for a year after the 2004 Mach-1 and finally get it, out with the 2001 GT. I'm even happier since I preferred it overall to the last Cobra. So I was satisfied. Now they go and do this.... :) As visions of vanquished AMG55s and RTis danced in my head...

Reply to
RichA

Kate,

But you hated the new Mustang worse than you hate me now. What happened?

Patrick '93 Cobra '03 Focus ZX3

Reply to
NoOption5L

wrote : : But you hated the new Mustang worse than you hate me now. What : happened? : : Patrick : '93 Cobra : '03 Focus ZX3 :

I hated it until they did the Shelby package to it The body mods made it. I loved the one that Steeda did too.

It's kinda like a wart too, grows on you while you aren't looking then all of a sudden you're attached to it.

So, when I get rich, do you think I could get a Shelby in that light green with a drop top?

Our last name is very close to Shelby, people are always trying to change it to that. It might be kind of fun just to confuzzle.

Any way it went, I would try to keep Shug too.

Reply to
SVTKate

It's like spotting a unicorn.. Anyone know what colors are available?

Reply to
DarkPony

But you REALLY like me, right??

:-p :-D

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Nice, but the photographer's driving a white Fox Mustang of some vintage... Give me more on that.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote : : But you REALLY like me, right?? : :

: : :-p :-D BUT... BUT ... BUT.... HUH?

You got rid of your Mustang for a Nissan truck?

A NISSAN ......??? I think someone needs to call 911.

Nice looking truck, but I already HAVE a truck! It's an F250 4x4 turbo diesel, supercab 6 speed....

Reply to
SVTKate

dwight,

Absolutely mint, 15K miles, 5-speed, notch, 3.08s, gray interior... for sale, the first 5 grand cash takes it home.

But you already have two so you're probably not interested, right?

Patrick '93 Cobra '03 Focus ZX3

Reply to
NoOption5L

No, I got rid of a Nissan Murano for the truck.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

: > You got rid of your Mustang for a Nissan truck? : >

: > A NISSAN ......??? : > I think someone needs to call 911. : >

: > Nice looking truck, but I already HAVE a truck! : > It's an F250 4x4 turbo diesel, supercab 6 speed.... : >

: : No, I got rid of a Nissan Murano for the truck. :

And here I thought that you had completely lost your mind.

Reply to
SVTKate

3.08's? Are they aftermarket? Wouldn't that void the warranty?

Wouldn't touch it with a stick to roll it over and see if it was still breathing.

dwight

Reply to
dwight