Pics of my NEW Convertible Top !!

Check out the pics from the link below!!

Oh yea! Best part of my NEW Top was the Price !! Actually, it was FREE!!

Let me know how you like it! :>)

Happy NEW YEAR !!

__________________

-ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert HyperTech Chip, 68.5" Short belt for Smog and P/S DELETE, 73mm Police Interceptor Front calipers w/PFC pads, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK 2.5" O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut Tower Brace, Poly bushings.Retired USAF
Reply to
Katmandu

loooool

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Hey don't discount the insulative value of that snow!!! Not crazy about white tops though but that won't be a probelm come spring! StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Hey, here's a thought...

see that big building behind your car with the pretty white door?

I've heard of some people opening those doors and putting their cars on the OTHER side of it ! ! !

I know... sounds crazy..

white tops though

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

NO WAY!? You're kooky! Isn't that called the big box of junk? StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

LOL! Ok, ya got me... you lil chit.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Well.. hmm.. some people PARK their junkers in them

| > see that big building behind your car with the pretty white door? | >

| > I've heard of some people opening those doors and putting their cars on the | > OTHER side of it ! ! ! | >

| > I know... sounds crazy.. | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

hahahhahha... fooled me too.. dammit.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

"Katmandu" wrote in news:4cHAd.39534$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.columbus.rr.com:

Ain't Web Album Generator GREAT? And FREE!

Good pics, got one of your wife's face after dogs went into house and shook all over floor, furniture and her?

Reply to
XS11E

But in this situation a white top looks better than a yellow top!

Stuart&Janet wrote:

tops though

Reply to
Eat Spam

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... yellow snow!

NOW we definitely have to do soemthing about those dogs.

| > Hey don't discount the insulative value of that snow!!! Not crazy about white tops though | > but that won't be a probelm come spring! StuK | >

| > > Oh yea! Best part of my NEW Top was the Price !! Actually, it was FREE!! | > >

| > > Let me know how you like it! :>) | > >

| > > Happy NEW YEAR !! | > >

| > > __________________ | > > -ERIC | > >

| > > 89 5.0 LX Vert HyperTech Chip, 68.5" Short belt for Smog and P/S DELETE, | > > 73mm Police Interceptor Front calipers w/PFC pads, 73mm C&L MAF, BBK

2.5" | > > O/R H-pipe, Flowmaster 40 Series Deltas, King Cobra Clutch Set, BBK Strut | > > Tower Brace, Poly bushings.Retired USAF | > >

Reply to
SVTKate

Is that a North Carolina plate on that F250?? I just wanna know because if anyone here ever reads me to say I am moving there, shoot me. The thought of getting up 30 minutes early for work so you can empty the sneaux out of the back of your truck....

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have 3 cars and junk behind mine :-p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

lolololol

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Ah yes an old Frank Zappa tune

Dave