Ping: Exhaust system help

I live in Colorado and we have emissions testing here; my 2002 Mustang's warrenty is about to expire, and I want to uncork the restrictive exhaust system and release a few ponies and get a nice, gutteral growl. What systems are good about being unrestrictive YET allow the car to pass emission testing?

Thanks

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Magnaflow Catted X and Catback.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

I built a 331 stroker that produces in excess of 430 hp. With the Bassani X-pipe with cats and Bassani cat-back it EASILY passed emissions testing with 1/4 of the allowable emissions. Thats twice as good as my stock engine. Not only that, I LOVE the deep sound and it doesnt drone (doesnt drive you out of the car on long trips).

LJH

95GT

Reply to
Larry Hepinstall

Save your money, without any other modifications to engine the stock system works just fine.

Reply to
Ironrod