PING Musttanguy

hey Tim,

Will a V6 1997 gauge cluster work in my 1995 V6? As my odo and trip meter are not working, I'm looking for a replacement unit and I wam wondering if a 1997 cluster has the same connectors as my 1995 and is also otherwise compatible.

Thanks!

Reply to
Paul

I believe your are going to need a 94/95 cluster, I am not 100% sure but I do believe there may be some incompatibility issues with the 96-98 gauges in your

  1. I should be able to do a cluster should you need one, just E-mail me your mileage and I can see if I can do something close. (remove "petition" from above Email address)

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy