PING: Spike!

Hug hug hug... kiss, grope, slurp!

Ahhhhhhhh.... Ok, I feel all better now.

How ya doin hon? Email me sometime!

Back to the dark side.

Reply to
Kate

*I* don't have an email address for you.
Reply to
WindsorFox

Hey

You talk to BlueStang98 lately? Haven't heard from him lately. How is the great outdoors (TN)?

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

Send me an updated email addy. Been sending long time and they keep coming back as bad addy. snipped-for-privacy@snowcrest.net

Reply to
Spike

Probably a reason for that. And a good one too. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

Right. And you are??

Reply to
WindsorFox

I am a human being.

Reply to
Jeff Mayner

*I* don't have an email address for you.
Reply to
Kate

That depends on what you try to trust me with :oP I don't spam though.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Probably a reason for that. And a good one too. ;-)

Reply to
Kate

"WindsorFox" wrote

That depends on what you try to trust me with :oP I don't spam though.

Reply to
Kate

Hey Scott! Nope, have not heard from him since OK nearly three and a half years ago.

How ya been???

K.

You talk to BlueStang98 lately? Haven't heard from him lately. How is the great outdoors (TN)?

Reply to
Kate

I couldn't keep up with her anyway. :oP

Reply to
WindsorFox

I couldn't keep up with her anyway. :oP

Reply to
Kate

Am I slow or what? I've been looking at the sig and it wasn't 'til today that I finally twigged. Must be old age.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

I just pretend its a White Cobra vert.

Reply to
Scott Van Nest

I don't... Heh... Now I can go topless, anywhere I want to! Maybe not as fast as I could before... but in a lot more places and the THP doesn't even give me a second glance.

Reply to
Kate