PING: Tungsten

Hey You! Whereabouts in TN are you? I am going to need some local info on shops (car) when I get there...

:)

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

He is pretty damn close to you. Smyrna I believe.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Cool! I suddenly find that I am going to need a brake job when I get there, and a couple of new tires in the front... damn thins IS lowered (not that it's THAT bad) but the camber is out, and without rotating the tires they are worn on the inside. They want a grand$ to do it here, no sense ruining tires on the long trip.

| > :) | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to