Pretty Impressive Video Clip

Check out this link.

Go down the page about halfway and on the left side there's a little clip of a black Fox-body Mustang launching on a dragstrip. The car has so much torque it looks like it's going to roll over on its side. It's a pretty impressive clip.

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

Ouch... that's the kind of hit that breaks parts...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I was just looking at that video here, along with a bunch of other clips.

Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Gill

That one's been around awhile. In fact that's the clip that started Nathan Bruhaha #1 (with CJ, among others, if memory serves) when Nathan was hanging out here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tom

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98

Memory serves you well young Jedi.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

"Nathan Bruhaha #1" ? I guess I missed that...

Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD

Reply to
Patrick

That would be the one that preceeded Nathan Bruhaha #2, which eventually ended in Troy's demise.