Radio

I have a 1994 Mustang-GT.

All I did was install a new battery.Since then I am getting feed back on my radio.It is pretty loud too.

Any Ideas?? Thanks Doug

Reply to
Doug

Doug, You've likely further loosened an already loose connection. Check both ends of each battery cable for tightness...you did clean the female terminals before connecting to the new battery, right? Also make sure the little ground wire is connected to the fender and isn't broken.

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m