Re: '02 stang rattle noise

The next time you go back toss the words Bureau of Automotive repair in the conversation and that you might have to talk this problem over with them... Could get some fast results..Good luck

Yes, it's still under warranty, there's only 6000 miles on the car. > I've brought it back at least three times, and the dealer said they > couldn't find what was causing the noise. I'll keep bringing it back > until something is resolved. It's just really annoying and a waste of > my time for having to bring it back over and over again. > > > > Hi John, Is the car still under warranty? > > If so they have to fix. In my past life, Nissan had to completely remove a > > dash to fix a sweak in one of my cars... > > > > > I purchased my '02 Mustang last July brand new. This is my first > > > Mustang, and so far I really like it, except for a rattling noise I > > > keep hearing while driving on a consistent basis. I've brought it > > > back to the dealer several times, and they haven't been able to > > > determine the problem. It seems as if the noise is coming from the > > > center dash panel around the a/c vents, a/c controls, and radio. When > > > I place my hand on the panel and drive, the noise stops. Does anyone > > > have any ideas on how to fix this problem? I've given up with the > > > dealer because they keep giving me a load of bull. > > > > > > Thanks, > > > John > > > >
Reply to
Billstein