Re: Amp install in trunk

Crutchfield used to recommend that you mount the amp to a board then mount the board to the car. In my application I used double sided tape and just taped the amp to bare metal.

Hi, > > Can anyone give me advice on mounting amplifiers in my rear trunk? > > In my 2002 GT it looks like the gas tank is right underneath, so I'm a > little nervous about drilling holes. > > Thanks, > > John
Reply to
Ironrod