Re: Anyone have a 2003 Cobra Coupe For Sale?

Please Email me if you do, I am looking for a Coupe with under 5k miles for

> around $29K. > > I'm in Huntsville Alabama, but will travel for what i want. > > Thanks > Larry > >
Reply to
elyrain

I thought there was a rebate on the Cobra, but the guy at Woody Anderson here said there wasn't, of course he could be a liar.

So You think you can jew them down a couple of K and then you also have the rebate?

Reply to
Larry

generalized:

| There's a nice phrase. | Oh, wait. Alabama. Never mind.

To 'jew them down' is a pretty common phrase... you a little touchy .. or what?

All the politically correct bullshit irks me..

(bullshit is also a common phrase)

Meaning :

Pronunciation: 'bul-"shit Function: noun Date: circa 1915 usually vulgar : NONSENSE; especially : foolish insolent talk

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I grow on people, kinda like fungus on the shower curtain...

I can lay claim to that one myself..

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Hell no! I'm your favorite turd!