Re: Car shipping?

Hey, anyone know anything about shipping cars from the States to central > Canada?

> How much does this cost? I would be willing to go to North Dakota or Montana > for pickup. What do you think it would cost to ship a car from say the > middle states, or upper east and west coasts of america to ND or Montana, or > preferably my province of sask? > Is it feasible? > thx

To bring car from USA to Toronto I would recommend Ways Auto

All my friend and i used this company, and everybody are happy (with rates, timing and so)

Reply to
victorymmaclub

You're replying to a message that was posted over 12 years ago?

Reply to
WindsorFo

I wonder if the rates have gone up??

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

All my friend and i used this company, and everybody arehappy (with rates, timing and so)>>>

Surely not...

Reply to
WindsorFo

they could have pushed it here in 12 years

Reply to
jod beans