Re: Car shipping?

Hey, anyone know anything about shipping cars from the States to central > Canada?
> How much does this cost? I would be willing to go to North Dakota or Montana
> for pickup. What do you think it would cost to ship a car from say the
> middle states, or upper east and west coasts of america to ND or Montana, or
> preferably my province of sask?
> Is it feasible?
> thx
To bring car from USA to Toronto I would recommend Ways Auto
. All my friend and i used this company, and everybody are happy (with rates, timing and so)
Reply to
victorymmaclub
. All my friend and i used this company, and everybody arehappy (with rates, timing and so)>>>
Surely not...
Reply to
WindsorFo

Site Timeline Threads