Re: Carfax VIN

DUH !! I feel stupid!!! (I meant to include it the first time!!)

1FACP42E0LF150481

That would make it a little more easier....

You may want to post the VIN if you would like a volunteer to run the check > > -Rick > > > > Any one out there do a VIN lookup on Carfax for me?? > > > > It's just for curious purposes, I bought a hatchback door at a swap meet a > > couple weeks ago and it had a vin sticker on it and I was just curious > about > > the car it came off of. the freebee lookup states that it a 90 GT/Cobra > GT > > and I was wondering if it was actually a Cobra or not . the door has a > > different spoiler than I have ever seen before. I'm painting the it and > > about ready to put it on and just wanted to know just the exact year and > > type it was off of.. > > > > Thanks!! > > > > (take the SPAM out of my address to reply or you can post here I suppose!) > > > > > >
Reply to
The Wes'ter