Re: decal removal from sun visors and rear seats... ?

In the past thy were a removable paper warning around the visor. The new car buyer would remove them, of course, and knows of the air bag warning. The problem starts after the car is resold and that is that the general population is stupid. The next owner does not see any air bag warning, gets into an accident, and sues the manufacturer because the air bag saved their life but broke their nose. See where this is going... It's the dumbing down of America where warnings are required on coffee because it's "hot and may cause burns" On my '98 GT I used a black marker to cover it up. It didn't look bad but it had a Black interior. The newer interiors are Charcoal Grey so you might as well get used to it. Oh well, what can you do. The government is doing a good job at preventing Darwin awards from being handed out by warning us that "this bag is not a toy".

Reply to
Mike King