Re: 88GT Strange blinker behavior

Go to the auto store and buy a new one. Sounds like the problem to me

> The turn signals on my 88GT Convertible started acting funny on the way to > school this morning. They started blinking fast as if I had a light out. > Upon having someone in the car turning on headlights, brights, turn signals > and brake lights all the lights are good and operational. But the blinker > lights blink way too fast as well as the dash light for them. I had a spare > (but don't know if its good) flasher unit and swapped it out. Upon swapping > it out they blink inconsistently - meaning sometimes fast and sometimes > slow. I checked all fuses and those are good. Any ideas? > > Andy > >
Reply to
Luna

Yeah, sounds right. ANd while you're there, invest in some good synthetic blinker fluid. Synthetic helps stop inconsistancies also. :oD

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I'll make sure to send my girlfriend to the auto parts store to ask for it ;)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill

and may I suggest the mandrel bent O-pipe so you can add longer life to the cat-back...

Reply to
RioRedGT

Reply to
Andy Budwill