Re: Ford Power Fest Pictures - Moroso Motorsports Park - Jupiter, FL

I just uploaded an album from the Ford Power Fest car show and drag

> races. It's an annual event that usually takes place in October at > Moroso motorsports park in Jupiter Florida. > > There was a great variety of newer customized 'Stangs, old classic > Fords and some monster super duty trucks. > > Here's the photo album - >
> I hope you guys enjoy them. > > Cheers, > Paul Michaels > Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Beautiful. (But, again, I'm biased toward the Fox Mustangs, and they appear to be fewer in number every passing year.)

Love that red notchback, though!

dwight

Reply to
dwight