Mustang cruise pictures

The Black Mustang Club's BumbleBee Cruise III, January 26, 2008. Gathered in Irvine, ended at Longshadow Ranch and Vineyard, near Temecula, after a run over Ortega Highway. Approximately 60 cars, 80 folks participated.

I'm not much of a cruiser, but Ortega Highway is an American Motoring Institution, and these guys are now memorialized with their wheels turning on some hallowed asphalt.

Frank ess

Nicely done, Frank. But two things:

Not all of the Mustangs are black.

And, where are all the Foxes?!? Two? At first, I thought you had to have an SN95 or newer to join in.

You'all coulda used a nice '93 GT convertible in there, say Reef Blue. (I see you DID have a black LX hatchback, so mine didn't have to make the trip.)

dwight

Reply to
dwight
80 > folks participated >

Pretty cool..

Reply to
getfrog

There's another Black Mustang Club "Cruise" set for Saturday the 15th: begins at Pt Fermin Park (San Pedro CA) at 10 AM and rolls around Palos Verdes Drive for an hour and a half, then to BrewBaker's in Huntington Beach.

Frank ess

Fototime collapsed and took all the information from my album (404, above). I dug up the photos and made a page, at

BIG panoramas of the activities at Longshadow Ranch.

It would be good to get some of the comment left at Fototime recreated.

Cheers!

Reply to
Frank ess

Frank ess