Re: Had a GT40 upper and lower put on but...

Are you saying your friend installed the uppers and lowers before taking out the peanuts?

Reply to
Greg B.

No. He had a shop put the intake on. The intake was still in the same box that it was shipped to him in when we took it out to give to the shop we noticed all of the peanuts in it. The shop said it was no big deal, and that they would take the peanuts out. We think that they were left in because if they had taken them out then they would have actually done something right, which I am sure they are possible of doing.

appreciated.

Reply to
btothec

. We think that they were left in

Excellent logic here, I'm sure that would stand up in court. BTW, if you guys are so sure that the shop couldn't be trusted to remove the peanuts, why did you have them do that work????

John

66 2+2
Reply to
John Del