Re: NoOp's Cruise in his New Cobra (Old Story)

ROTFLMAO! Great story, even better writing.

> > BTW, what's the 'S' for in 'S.C.Jet'? Super?

Yep. A nickname I had way before I owned a computer. I guess you're the only one who liked this story. Oh well. Thanks, Joe.

R.B.

> Joe > Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies > Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
Reply to
CobraJet

Nah, gotta give everyone some time to read it. I'd never read that story... that took quite a bit of creativity. good work... funny as hell too.

I think I've seen the "DUMBASS" idiot light before. Undocumented feature. My stripped '87 notch (ok, ok, it had air and cruise, but that's it) didn't have it though. Don't know how many times it lit up for doing stupid shit in my '88 GT though. I think it was stuck on because of the previous owner come to think of it.

As a side note, Patrick was almost interested in my notch (some time mid-fall '03) until I said it had air. *sigh* I would have given up the notch and a couple grand for the '93 snake.

JS

Reply to
JS

I liked it... Was laughing too hard to reply though. :)

Thanks CJ!

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Argh. Long day, and my snipping is getting sloppy.

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Excellent style.

Vic